HISTORY & TIMELINE
A LEGACY OF 50 YEARS+
- 1965 – Nageen Prakashan – Leading publishers of K-12 books for all Boards.
- 1996 – Meerut City Public School – Senior secondary school
- 1998 – Leo C.H.C. Pvt. Ltd. – Manufacturers of school automation products (hardware and software).
- 2005 – Shanti Niketan Vidyapeeth – Senior Secondary School Affiliated to CBSE.
- 2007 – School of Educators ( Online portal ) – Empowered 2 million Principals and Teachers.
- 2009 – School of Educators (Printed Journal) – RNI No. UPENG/2012/41585.
- 2012 – SNVP Girls International School – Girls School.
- 2012 – SOE Global Education Awards. – Awarded CBSE Board, AICTE etc.
- 2013 – SNVP College of Professional Education – M.A. Education and other courses approved by MGU, DEC, UGC.
- 2014 – SNVP World School – to be IGCSE / IBO Boards.
- 2015 – St. Xavier’s World School – Chain of schools at Meerapur and Sardhana (20 schools by 2020).
- 2017-Jain International School- Co-ed School Affiliated to CBSE in Hastinapur
Jain international school is a school with a real difference. We believe in not only academic qualifications are the passport to accessing a good university of life but also a values-based education is of equal importance. The Jain International School provides values-driven education expressed through our core values which are woven into our curriculum. They are not exemplary, we live and breathe them. They are leading through EXCELLENCE, INNOVATIVE, EMPOWRED, QUALITY, RELIABLE, AFFORDABLE.
It is a co-educational school with English as the medium of instruction and is affiliated to Central Board of Secondary Education, Delhi, up to 8th level. It is situated on 3 acres of prime land in the heart of the city in an aesthically developed campus with lush green lawns and a beautiful landscape two off shoots. It provides a child friendly environment to foster young minds to develop and discover themselves.
The school’s serene ambience blended with modernity and rich tradition infuses its students with essential life skills and the ability to appreciate values. In its own humble way, the school makes a modest contribution towards an ‘Educated India’.